MONO PP Trilobal fibres
Fibres for the ultimate comfort
Beaulieu’s trilobal staple fibres offer lighter products, which results in reduced raw material cost and improved functional performance for your products. The fibres’ trilobal cross section improves the appearance of the nonwovens in various areas.
MONO PP Trilobal fibres | 1.3 - 6.7 dtex
Trilobal Staple Fibres are developed both for Carded Thermo Bonding technologies, assuring good strength levels with high bulkiness and softness, as well as for SpunLace technologies. For Spunlacing the fibres ensure low foam formation and a good entangling efficiency during the process. However the fibres are suitable for all carding processes.
- Higher opacity levels
- Higher specific fibre surface
- Improved liquid management
- 3 Dimensional structure
Specifications: MONO PP Trilobal fibres
|MONO PP ROUND|
|TITRE (DTEX)||1.3 - 6.7|
|CUT LENGTH (MM)||40 – 50 – 60|
|CROSS SECTION SHAPE||Trilobal|
|MELTING TEMPERATURE (°C)||PP (PHT-free): 165 °C|
|ADDITIVES||Softness Improvers, Opacifiers, Whiteness improvers|
• PHIL: Standard Hydrophilic
• PH: Permanent Hydrophilic
• PH/HW: Permanent Hydrophilic and High Wicking
• PHOB: Hydrophobic
• PH BOTANICAL: Permanent Hydrophilic with Botanical Essences
• SL: Finish suitable for Spunlace technology
Benefits for the nonwovens:
- Due to the trilobal shape the materials provide better coverage.
- Through the improved coverage the nonwoven weight can be lowered, in this way system cost can be reduced.
- The use of trilobal fibres increases the thickness of the nonwoven.
In compliance with safety regulations
Comfort and safety are inseparable. That’s why our full range of fibre products complies with the most demanding worldwide safety regulations for hygiene applications. Fibres from Beaulieu do not contain any hazardous ingredients and are in full accordance with the European directives 67/548/CEE, EC 1272/2008 (CLP) and EC 1907/2006 (REACH). Our products are not cytotoxic, nor do they irritate the skin, fully in line with OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Normative, Class I and Class II.
- Baby diapers
- Incontinence products
- Feminine care