DORBIRN GLOBAL FIBER CONGRESS 2022
Meet us at the Global Fiber Congress and let’s talk.
The main program of the 61st Dornbirn GFC includes 94 technical presentations in different categories: Fiber Innovation, Sustainability & Circular Economy & Recycling, Smart, functional surface modification, Nonwovens and Apparel & Sports.
The expert lectures from industry and academic research, parallel in 3 halls, present their latest findings and information.
- The speaker of Beaulieu Fibres will be: Jerico Biagiotti, R&D Manager Hygiene Fibres
- He will talk on Wednesday September 14th, at 16:20 about: "Meralux, a unique fibre to improve nonwovens performances and sustainability"
- Get in contact with Jerico Biagiotti via LinkedIn. He looks forward to meet you there.
As a visitor of Dornbirn-GFC 2022 you are part of the innovative community and network at the congress with the global player from the fiber, filament and nonwovens industry.
- Location: Hall C, Kultrhaus Dornbirn, Austria
- Speaker slot Beaulieu Fibres International, Wednesday September 14th at 16:20