Air and liquid filtration
Our PP fibres are highly resistant to chemicalssuch as alkalines and acids and are therefore highly suitable for use in liquid filtration applications.
- Mono range and BICO fibres range
- Dtex range 1.7 - 17
- Cut length (mm) 40 – 90
- Crimps (per cm) 2 – 5
- Non- and low-foaming properties
- Hydrophilic or hydrophobic properties on request
- Compliant with FDA and European food contact regulations
Beaulieu Fibres offers a range of fine PP fibres for use in the furniture and bedding industry. Our upholstery fibres give your nonwovens a high resistance to tear.
- Dtex range 2.8 - 6.7
- Cut length (mm) 40 - 90
- Crimps (per cm) 3 - 10
- REACH compliant
- Standard colours white, beige, brown, grey, black
- Flame retardant (FR) functionality
We offer coarse dtex PP fibres for resin transfer moulding. These fibres offer high resin fluidity and controlled permeability.
- Dtex range 65 - 200 dtex
- Hydrophilic surface conditions
- Colour white
We offer PP micro fibres for concrete reinforcement applications. Concrete fibres prevent post cracking by supporting a homogeneous drying and improve resistance to explosive spalling in case of a fire. Additionally, they improve the flexural ductility, toughness and load carrying capacity of the concrete matrix.
- Dtex range 3.3 - 6.7 dtex
- Cut length (mm) 4 - 24